Before Endodontic Treatment
Please follow these guidelines in preparation for your appointment:
- Complete the patient registration forms found on this website.
- Bring your referral slip from your general dentist.
- Take all routine medications except for pain- it may mask symptoms and hinder diagnosis.
- Eat a normal meal before your appointment.
- Alert the office if you have any allergies to latex or medications.
- Provide dental insurance information to be applied to your visit.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18
If you have been advised by your physician or dentist to use antibiotic premedication for dental visits, please make sure you are on the appropriate antibiotic on the day of your appointment and inform our staff that you have done so.