Before Endodontic Treatment
Please follow these guidelines in preparation for your appointment:
- Complete the online patient registration forms found under the Patient Information tab (required).
- Bring your referral slip and X-rays if applicable.
- Take all routine medications except for pain- it may mask symptoms and hinder diagnosis.
- Eat before your appointment (suggested for same day treatment only).
- Alert the office if you have any allergies to latex or medications.
- Provide dental insurance information to be applied to your visit.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18
If you have been advised by your physician or dentist to use antibiotic premedication because of mitral valve prolapse (MVP), heart murmur, hip, knee, cardiac or other prosthesis, or if you have rheumatic heart disease, please make sure you are on the appropriate antibiotic on the day of your appointment and inform our staff that you have done so.