There are two options for scheduling your first visit:
- Consultation only– A 30 minute appointment consisting of an X-ray, pulp vitality testing, and a clinical evaluation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. If our doctor determines root canal treatment is recommended you will be offered to schedule to come back to have the treatment done on another day.
- Evaluation and same day treatment– This appointment is generally 1.5 hrs. In addition to the evaluation included in a consultation appointment, you will be able to receive root canal treatment same day should it be necessary. This is a single visit appointment.
Please follow these guidelines in preparation for your appointment:
- Complete the online patient registration forms found under the Patient Information tab (required).
- Bring your referral slip and X-rays if applicable.
- Take all routine medications except for pain- it may mask symptoms and hinder diagnosis.
- Eat before your appointment (suggested for same day treatment only).
- Alert the office if you have any allergies to latex or medications.
- Provide dental insurance information to be applied to your visit.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18
If your referring dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 2 weeks), you may request that they email them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.